The Institute of Plastic Surgery and Its Premises
We moved into the new clinic in October 2007, and we have 1200 square metres at our disposal. The building, which has been approved by the Authorities, is divided into fire cells with smoke doors and detectors, automatic fire alarm and high fire security. Alarm functions are connected to the regional Rescue Services. There are two evacuation stairs and all floors have disabled toilets.
The building is equipped with a top modern computer-regulated ventilation system with special functions for the operating theatres. This private hospital is equipped with safety illumination and reserve electricity, which enables continuous use of the operating rooms for four-five hours if the general electricity network fails.
The Institute of Plastic Surgery has its own parking space for the staff. The public parking space is located next to the building.